Drop the vibrant discs onto the threaded corkscrew pole and go ooooh as they spin fast and smooth to settle onto the reversible base.
Choosing how to set the base is half the fun for your toddler. Pick either the wobble base or turn it over a solid seat.
Each disc is dual-colored, and from largest to smallest, they form a dynamic rainbow utilizing fun shades like magenta, lime, and teal, and your more traditional shades of lemon, red, and sky blue. The star-like discs alternate between daisy style and star-burst shapes, too.
Want to make a rainbow? Want to keep all the round-edged shapes separate? You can! Even the smallest disc can spin all the way to the base.
Taking the Spin Again apart so you can start spinning again might be the best part! LIft up on the easy-to-release central pole and all the discs spin off the bottom!
Made of coated plastic that's pleasant to touch, the discs are solid and BPA free.
This visually stimulating toy will keep your little ones enthralled as they practice their hand-eye coordination and baby engineering skills!
There's stacking, there's twirling, and then there's Spin Again!
* The first ever stacking and twirling toy!
* Encourages hand-eye coordination and baby engineering skills
* Instills a sense of wonder as kids watch the pieces twirl and spin
* Eye-catching colors include magenta, lime, teal, lemon, red, sky blue, and more!
* Includes: 6 discs, a reversible wobble base, and a corkscrew pole